We know a toddler who is crazy about tractors, so here for your viewing pleasure are 5 great ideas for any kid like her.
1. Sherri Duskey Rinker's classic toddler favorite and New York Times best seller, delightfully illustrated by Tom Lichtenheld: Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site. Amazingly, even truck-loving toddlers with activity on the brain will settle down to sleep with this sweet read.
2. Julie Evans at The Spruce recommends as one of the best of 2018 Joyin Toy 6 Pack Monster Truck Vehicles; they are friction powered. "This pack of six monster trucks is rough, tough and ready to rumble," she observes. "Not only do they each come with the requisite oversized tires, but they also look like real monsters. There’s Shark, Python, Crocodile, Skeleton, Monkey and Wild Horse. Who will win the race? Kids will have a blast finding out which is most ferocious on the race course." Evans adds that these monsters are perfectly sized for little fingers.
3. From Cafe Press, Bimby Collections Cement Mixer Big Brother T: an adorable, personalized T-shirt for a growing toddler with a new baby in the house, or for his big brother. This T-shirt helps reinforce the idea that big brothers are just as important as new babies, and it provides another way for siblings to bond.
4. Pottery Barn Kids Fire Truck Pedal Car: in addition to the beautiful color and obvious fun factor, one of the most special aspects of the Fire Truck Pedal Car is its awesome interactivity. It includes a ringing bell (sorry, parental ears), a water hose, and a functioning steering wheel. It is perfectly sized for kids from 2-4 years of age.
5. A Little Colorado homemade tractor video: no description needed for this live action!
Comments will be approved before showing up.