This is the finest quality Waldorf® Play Stand available and is a tried and tested design. For twenty years we have built them with solid knotty pine and birch dowels, buttressed with metal-to-metal connectors for long life and safety. We now offer the identical design made of Baltic birch plywood for a more modern look while maintaining solid wood construction and CARB II compliance.
Our Play Stand has been used for many years by Waldorf® School and others as a foundation for inventive play and learning. It pairs beautifully with our Waldorf® Play Stand Arch.
Made in Denver, Colorado.
Features and Specifications
- Item #12
- 37 1/4"L x 13 1/2"W x 35 3/4"H
- Weight: Approximately 19-20lbs.
- Knotty pine or birch plywood construction throughout, with birch wood dowels
- Available in Natural and Unfinished.
- Assembly required.
Materials and Finish
- CARB 2 compliant birch plywood construction when ordered in Natural or Unfinished birch.
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains so that our furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when first unpacked but will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
Please note, all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer or paint before use. Visit our page on working with unfinished toddler furniture to learn more.
- All products are made to order and typically take 3-5 business days to ship.
- Since we manufacture all Little Colorado products in our own facility, they start out as unfinished raw wood or birch wood. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.