This classic design is perfect for projects of all sorts. The height and depth of the Small Arts & Crafts Table is the same as our Arts and Crafts Table, but the width is 8" shorter. The two drawers are perfect for storing crayons, pencils, and markers and cannot be pulled out accidentally. It comfortably accommodates two toddlers.
Both our Open Back and Solid Back Chairs are a perfect match for our Arts and Crafts Table.
Made in Denver, Colorado.
Features and Specifications
- Item #44
- 28"L x 24"W x 23"H
- Weight: Knotty Pine construction - approximately 23lbs, MDF construction - approximately 32lbs.
- Knotty Pine construction throughout when ordered Unfinished, Natural, Honey Oak or Espresso. When ordered in Pink, Lavender, Gray, White or Linen, the tabletop will be made of MDF.
On unfinished or natural orders you may see small blueish streaks in the knotty pine which is called "blue stain". To learn more see the Materials page of the website. Streaks are small and light enough that when ordered in honey oak, espresso or painted they wont be noticeable.
- Ships partially assembled: simply place the legs in position and secure them with a wing nut.
Materials and Finish
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains so that our furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when first unpacked but will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
Please note, all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer or paint before use. Visit our page on working with unfinished toddler furniture to learn more.
- All products are made to order and typically take 3-5 business days to ship.
- Since we manufacture all Little Colorado products in our own facility, they start out as raw wood. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.