Made of resilient Baltic Birch plywood and easy to clean, our potty training chair is a traditional and comfortable style and perfectly stable, so your toddler will enjoy grown-up experimentation. An industry-standard size, the removable plastic chamber in our potty training chair is simple to replace. The chamber slides out from the rear in order to minimize messy complications that could arise during use.
Our potty training chair is also available in a deluxe version with a toilet paper holder and book rack, accessories that can be easily added or removed. Learning is more fun when favorite books and toilet paper are within reach.
Made in Denver, Colorado.
Features and Specifications of Our Potty Training Chair
- Item #27
- 12 3/8"L x 13"W x 15 1/4"H
- Seat height is 7 1/4"
- Weight: Approximately 7lbs.
- The Potty Chair is birch plywood construction throughout.
- Vinyl personalization is available in Blue, Red, White, Green, Pink, Beige, Purple, Powder Blue, Apple Green, or Black. Click here to preview the colors.
- Available in White, Linen, Pink, Lavender, Gray, Natural, Honey Oak, Espresso, and Unfinished.
- Ships fully assembled.
Materials and Finish
- CARB 2 compliant birch plywood construction throughout.
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains so that our furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when first unpacked but will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
Please note, all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer or paint before use. Visit our page on working with unfinished toddler furniture to learn more.
- All products are made to order and typically take 3-5 business days to ship.
- Since we manufacture all Little Colorado products in our own facility, they start out as birch wood. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.