Our Toy Storage Box offers the same look and quality of our Classic Toy Chest, in a ready-to-assemble design that is more affordable to ship and easier to store.
Made in Denver, Colorado.
Features and Specifications of Our Toy Storage Box
- Item #58
- 30"L x 16"W x 17"H
- Inside dimensions: 28 3/4" x 14" x 13 3/4"
- Weight: Knotty Pine construction - approximately 30lbs, MDF & Birch construction - approximately 41lbs.
- Knotty Pine construction throughout available when ordered in Unfinished, Natural, Honey Oak or Espresso. When ordered in Pink, Lavender, Gray, White or Linen, parts will be made of MDF for a smoother finish. Also, as of Nov. 15, 2019, now available in Birch in Natural and Unfinished.
On unfinished or natural orders you may see small blueish streaks in the knotty pine which is called "blue stain". To learn more see the Materials page of the website. Streaks are small and light enough that when ordered in honey oak, espresso or painted they wont be noticeable.
- We use the very best lid support available; the lid support ensures your toddler's safety by holding its position at any angle.
- Your toddler's safety is further assured with cutout handles and a front finger cutout.
- Vinyl personalization is available in Blue, Red, White, Green, Pink, Beige, Purple, Powder Blue, Apple Green, or Black. For an unfinished toddler bed, the lettering will come separately; apply it after you have finished assembling the bed. Click here to preview the colors.
- Ships unassembled, with the exception of the lid, which is fully constructed.
Materials and Finish
- CARB 2 compliant birch plywood construction throughout.
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains so that our furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when first unpacked but will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
Please note, all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer or paint before use. Visit our page on working with unfinished toddler furniture to learn more.
- All products are made to order and typically take 3-5 business days to ship.
- Since we manufacture all Little Colorado products in our own facility, they start out as unfinished raw wood, MDF and birch. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.