No assembly required for this toy chest. Our Classic Toy Chest is built the old fashioned way, using solid wood, screws, and glue to create an heirloom quality piece that can be handed down from one generation to the next.
Made in Denver, Colorado.
Features and Specifications of Our Classic Toddler Wooden Toy Chest
- Item #55
- 30 1/2"L x 19"W x 18 3/4"H
- Inside dimensions: 28 1/4" x 18" x 17"
- Weight: Approximately 40lbs.
- Can support up to 250lbs.
- Available in Natural, Espresso, Honey Oak, White, Linen, Pink, Lavender, Gray and Unfinished.
On unfinished or natural orders you may see small blueish streaks in the knotty pine which is called "blue stain". To learn more see the Materials page of the website. Streaks are small and light enough that when ordered in honey oak, espresso or painted they wont be noticeable.
- Vinyl personalization is available in Blue, Red, White, Green, Pink, Beige, Purple, Powder Blue, Apple Green, or Black. Click here to preview the colors.
- We use the very best lid support available to ensure your toddler's safety; the lid holds its position at any angle.
- To ensure your child's safety, the front panel includes a finger cutout, and handholds are cut into the sides.
- Ships fully assembled.
Materials and Finish
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains so that our furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when first unpacked but will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
Please note, all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer or paint before use. Visit our page on working with unfinished toddler furniture to learn more.
- All products are made to order and typically take 3-5 business days to ship.
- Since we manufacture all Little Colorado products in our own facility, they start out as raw wood or MDF. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.