Our Montessori Weaning Chair is designed for an infant as young as 6 months. It sits low to the ground, and the seat of the chair is deep—in order to allow children to sit with crossed legs, a position that further enhances their stability.
Our Montessori Weaning Chair makes a perfect set with our Montessori Weaning Table. They can provide helpful tools for a child’s development when transitioning to a solid diet.
The seat height is adjustable to three levels: 5", 6", or 7".
Standard lead time of 3-5 business days for a Montessori product! Wow!
Made in Denver, Colorado.
If you are interested in a custom or bulk Montessori order, please contact us or fill out our Montessori inquiry form.
Features and Specifications
- Item #MWC
- Chair Dimensions: 12 1/4" wide x 18" total height
- Seat Depth: 10"
- Seat Height is adjustable to three levels: 5", 6", and 7"
- Arm height: 12"
- Weight: 5lbs.
- Available in Natural finish
- Construction of 15mm Birch plywood
- Assembly required
Materials and Finish
- CARB-2 compliant 15 mm Birch plywood construction throughout.
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains, so our furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when products are first unpacked, but it will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
Please note, all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer, or paint before use. Visit our page on working with unfinished toddler furniture to learn more.
- Since we manufacture all Little Colorado products in our own facility, they start out as Birch wood. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.