Our Classic Step Stool is often imitated, but it is still the best quality construction you will find in a child's step stool. The two-step design is perfect for helping toddlers reach the sink to brush their teeth. And it doubles as a seat, so it will no doubt be carried all over the house.
Made in Denver, Colorado.
Features and Specifications
- Item #105
- 12 1/2"L x 11 3/4"W x 10 7/8"H
- Weight: Knotty Pine construction - approximately 6lbs, MDF construction - approximately 7lbs.
- Constructed with MDF when painted or Knotty Pine when ordered in Natural, Honey Oak, or Espresso.
On unfinished or natural orders you may see small blueish streaks in the knotty pine which is called "blue stain". To learn more see the Materials page of the website. Streaks are small and light enough that when ordered in honey oak, espresso or painted they wont be noticeable.
- Available in Blue, Red, Lavender, White, Linen, Pink, Gray, Natural, Honey Oak, and Espresso.
- Vinyl personalization is available in Blue, Red, White, Green, Pink, Beige, Purple, Powder Blue, Apple Green, or Black. Click here to preview the colors.
- Ships fully assembled.
Materials and Finish
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains so that our furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when first unpacked but will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
Please note, all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer or paint before use. Visit our page on working with unfinished toddler furniture to learn more.
- All products are made to order and typically take 3-5 business days to ship.
- Since we manufacture all Little Colorado products in our own facility, they start out as unfinished raw wood, birch, or MDF. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.