Our Two-Tier Toddler Shelf is meant for a home setting or classroom with an older toddler who is a confident walker and tall enough to reach the upper shelf, but it is also accessible to and advantageous for the development of younger, crawling children.
The open design and two-shelf heights allow children of different ages to remove things from the shelves and then replace them when they are finished playing or reading. Infants can easily reach the lower shelf or use it as a support to pull themselves up and guide them while trying out those all-important first steps. Importantly, these shelves are sturdy and well balanced: they will not fall when kids are pulling up.
Ships in 1-3 weeks, please contact us if you need a more precise estimate.
Made in Denver, Colorado.
If you are interested in a custom or bulk Montessori order, please contact us or fill out our Montessori inquiry form.
Features and Specifications
- Item #M2TS
- Dimensions: 11.5" deep x 25" high x 30" or 42" long
- Weight: 29" is 24 pounds, 40" is 31 pounds
- Available in Natural finish
- Construction of 15mm Birch plywood
- Assembly required
Materials and Finish
- CARB-2 compliant Birch plywood construction throughout.
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains, so our furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when products are first unpacked, but it will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
Please note: all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer, or paint before use. Visit our page on working with unfinished toddler furniture to learn more.
- Since we manufacture all Little Colorado products in our own facility, they start out as Birch wood. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.