One of our favorite Montessori tenets is the underlying assumption that children's furniture should provide accessibility and freedom for kids. Our One-Tier Toddler Shelf is designed to invite children to explore and choose between the various Montessori materials displayed for their use. Because they are so low to the ground, these shelves also offer support for aspiring toddlers who are trying to pull up. Importantly, the One-Tier Toddler Shelf is sturdy and well balanced: it will not tip over when kids use it to pull themselves up.
Standard lead time of 3-5 business days for a Montessori product! Wow!
Made in Denver, Colorado.
If you are interested in a custom or bulk Montessori order, please contact us or fill out our Montessori inquiry form.
Features and Specifications
- Item #M1TS
- Dimensions: 11.5" deep, 12" high and 29" or 40" long
- Weight: 29" is 15 pounds and 40" is 18 pounds
- Available in Natural finish
- Construction of 15mm Birch plywood
- Assembly required
Materials and Finish
- CARB-2 compliant Birch plywood construction throughout.
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains, so our furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when products are first unpacked, but it will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
Please note, all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer, or paint before use. Visit our page on working with unfinished toddler furniture to learn more.
- Since we manufacture all Little Colorado products in our own facility, they start out as Birch wood. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.