Don’t worry, your little one won’t zoom away in the Zoom Toddler Bed. But, it might be fun to pretend. The fun curved side-rails help keep your little one in bed and tucked in cozy. The sides also have an added benefit of supporting your child where they need protection and sloping down low at the end of the bed to allow long legs to hang off of the end. It's also sturdy enough to handle over 300 lbs so parents can cozy up right next to their little ones.
- Made with sustainable birch and poplar wood
- Eco-friendly low VOC finishes
- Easy to Assemble
- Made in Denver, Colorado
Features and Specifications of Our Aero Toddler Bed
- Item #ZMBD
- Item Weight: 52 lbs
- Dimensions: 54" x 29" x 15"
- Fits a standard US crib mattress
- Assembly Required
Materials and Finish
- CARB 2 compliant birch plywood construction throughout.
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains so that our furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when first unpacked but will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
Please note, all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer or paint before use. Visit our page on working with unfinished toddler furniture to learn more.
- All products are made to order and typically take 3-5 business days to ship.
- Since we manufacture all Little Colorado products in our own facility, they start out as birch wood. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.