Our Traditional Toddler Bed offers an ideal transition for the toddler who is ready to leave the crib. Safety dictates our design: the bed is low to the ground and features effective roll-out protection on all four sides. Toddlers always love this special bed since it is their own size and can accommodate their standard crib mattress and bedding. Quick and simple assembly also makes this bed easy to store when not in use.
The Traditional Toddler Bed pairs well with the Traditional Bookcase and the Toddler Bedside Stand.
Made in Denver, Colorado.
Features and Specifications of Our Traditional Toddler Bed
- Item #88
- 53"L x 29 1/2"W x 17 1/2"H, 7" from the bottom of the bed to the floor.
- Weight: Knotty Pine construction - approximately 47lbs, MDF construction - approximately 58lbs, Birch construction - approximately 50lbs.
- Recommended for ages 18 months to four years.
- Knotty Pine construction throughout when ordered in Unfinished, Natural, Honey Oak, or Espresso. When ordered in Pink, Lavender, White, Gray or Linen, the box will be made of MDF for a smoother finish.
On unfinished or natural orders you may see small blueish streaks in the knotty pine which is called "blue stain". To learn more see the Materials page of the website. Streaks are small and light enough that when ordered in honey oak, espresso or painted they wont be noticeable.
- Available in Birch in Natural, Unfinished, and White.
- Assembly required.
Materials and Finish
- CARB 2 compliant birch plywood when ordered in Natural or Unfinished birch.
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains so that our furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when first unpacked but will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
Please note, all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer or paint before use. Visit our page on working with unfinished toddler furniture to learn more.
- All products are made to order and typically take 3-5 business days to ship.
- Since we manufacture all Little Colorado products in our own facility, they start out as unfinished raw wood, MDF or birch. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.