Our Adirondack End Table may be used indoors and outdoors. All three available colors are Sherwin Williams water-based latex house paint, so they are safe for your toddler. Because we don't use solvent-based paint, we recommend that you store the Adirondack End Table indoors when not in use in order to extend its life or use it on a covered porch or deck so it is not directly exposed to the elements. Our Natural finish is intended for indoors use. and will not hold up to the elements. Our Adirondack Rocking Chair, Adirondack Chair, and Toddler Picnic Table nicely complement the Adirondack End Table.
Made in Denver, Colorado.
Features and Specifications
- Item #142
- Knotty Pine construction throughout.
- 13"L x 12 1/2"W x 12"H
- Weight: Approximately 7lbs
- If you purchase your chair unfinished, be sure to finish it before exposing it to outdoor weather.
- Assembly required.
Materials and Finish
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains so that our furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when first unpacked but will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
Please note, all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer or paint before use. Visit our page on working with unfinished toddler furniture to learn more.
- All products are made to order and typically take 3-5 business days to ship.
- Since we manufacture all Little Colorado products in our own facility, they start out as raw wood. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.