This classic design is perfect for projects of all sorts and the big brother to our Small Arts & Crafts Table. The height and depth is the same as our Small Arts and Crafts Table, but the width is 8" longer. The table features two storage drawers and is large enough to accommodate four to six children. Our Open Back Chairs and Solid Back Chairs beautifully complement this piece.
On unfinished or natural orders you may see small blueish streaks in the knotty pine which is called "blue stain". To learn more see the Materials page of the website. Streaks are small and light enough that with honey oak, espresso or painted shelves they wont be noticeable.
Made in Denver, Colorado.
Features and Specifications
- Item #46
- 35 1/2"L x 23 1/2"W x 23"H
- Weight: Knotty Pine construction - Approximately 26lbs, MDF construction - Approximately 37lbs.
- Knotty Pine construction throughout when ordered in Unfinished, Natural, Honey Oak, or Espresso. When ordered in Pink, Lavender, Gray, White or Linen, the tabletop will be made of MDF.
- Ships partially assembled. Simply place the legs in position and secure each one with a wing nut.
Materials and Finish
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains so that our furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when first unpacked but will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
Please note, all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer or paint before use. Visit our page on working with unfinished toddler furniture to learn more.
- All products are made to order and typically take 3-5 business days to ship.
- Since we manufacture all Little Colorado products in our own facility, they start out as raw wood. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.