Toddlers love to sit on their toy boxes, so we gave this model arms and a back to perfectly suit this purpose. The bench seat lifts to reveal sizeable storage space.
Made in Denver, Colorado.
Features and Specifications of Our Bench Toy Box
- Item #17
- 31"L x 16"W x 30"H
- Inside dimensions: 26" x 13" x 14 1/2"
- Seat dimensions: 26 1/2" x 14 1/2"
- Weight: Knotty Pine construction - approximately 34lbs, MDF construction - approximately 50lbs.
- Knotty Pine construction throughout when ordered in Unfinished, Natural, Honey Oak, or Espresso. When ordered in Pink, Lavender, White, Gray or Linen, the box will be made of MDF for a smoother finish.
On unfinished or natural orders you may see small blueish streaks in the knotty pine which is called "blue stain". To learn more see the Materials page of the website. Streaks are small and light enough that when ordered in honey oak, espresso or painted they wont be noticeable.
- We use the very best lid support available to ensure your toddler's safety. The lid holds its position at any angle.
- Vinyl personalization is available on the backrest in Blue, Red, White, Green, Pink, Beige, Purple, Powder Blue, Apple Green, or Black. For an unfinished toy box, the lettering will come separately; apply it after you have finished assembling the toy box. Click here to preview the colors.
- Ships partially constructed. The lid, arms, and back will need to be attached to the box, which comes pre-assembled.
Materials and Finish
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains so that our furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when first unpacked but will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
Please note, all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer or paint before use. Visit our page on working with unfinished toddler furniture to learn more.
- All products are made to order and typically take 3-5 business days to ship.
- Since we manufacture all Little Colorado products in our own facility, they start out as raw wood. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.