Its slatted, barrel-shaped lid gives our Captain's Chest Wooden Toy Box a distinctive style: one that will suit the most discriminating little pirate. The bottom trim completes the look, making it our most decorative toy chest. Handcrafted to last a lifetime and beyond, the Captain's Chest is shipped fully assembled.
Made in Denver, Colorado.
Features and Specifications for Our Captain’s Chest Wooden Toy Box
- Item #51
- 28 1/4"L x 19 1/4"W x 18 3/4"H
- Weight: Approximately 36lbs.
- Knotty pine construction throughout.
- We use the very best lid support available to ensure your toddler's safety; the lid holds its position at any angle.
- Vinyl personalization is available on the front of the chest in Blue, Red, White, Green, Pink, Beige, Purple, Powder Blue, Apple Green, or Black. For an unfinished toy box, the lettering will come separately; apply it after you have finished assembling the toy box. Click here to preview the colors.
- Cutout handles and a front finger cutout further assure your child's safety.
- Ships fully assembled.
Materials and Finish
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains so that our furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when first unpacked but will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
Please note, all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer or paint before use. Visit our page on working with unfinished toddler furniture to learn more.
- All products are made to order and typically take 3-5 business days to ship.
- Since we manufacture all Little Colorado products in our own facility, they start out as raw wood. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.