This table is big enough for any train station you can imagine. Made from premium, CARB 2 compliant birch plywood, our Large Play Table will support 300 pounds and will fit the play surfaces manufactured by BRIO and others for train sets.
A set of two rolling storage drawers are a practical complement to this product (sold separately but pictured here with the Large Kids Play Table).
Just need room for 2-4 toddlers? Check out the Large Kids Play Table's sibling: our Half Play Table.
Made in Denver, Colorado.
Features and Specifications for Our Large Kids Play Table
- Item #41
- 46 3/4" L x 32 1/8" W x 19" H
- Tabletop play area dimensions are 46 3/8" L x 28 7/8" W
- Clearance from floor to bottom of panels is 10 5/8"
- Weight: Approximately 46lbs.
- Easy assembly with metal-to-metal connector bolts.
- Available in Natural and Unfinished.
- Assembly required.
Materials and Finish
- CARB 2 compliant birch plywood construction throughout.
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains so that our furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when first unpacked but will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
Please note, all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer or paint before use. Visit our page on working with unfinished toddler furniture to learn more.
- All products are made to order and typically take 3-5 business days to ship.
- Since we manufacture all Little Colorado products in our own facility, they start out as birch wood. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.
Table Assembly Instructions