Our Waldorf® Play Stands & Arches set includes two components and is a versatile creative play accessory for home or school use. The Play Stand's tried and tested design is built out in solid knotty pine and birch dowels, buttressed with metal-to-metal connectors for long life and safety. The stand can be used alone or in sets of two with silk drapes and wooden clips. Combined with and without the Arch, drapes, and wooden clips, it has been used for many years by Waldorf® School and others as a foundation for inventive play and learning.
Made in Denver, Colorado.
Features and Specifications
- Item #1214
- 56"H x 55"W x 39"D when measured fully assembled.
- Distance from floor to play stand bench: 14"
- Distance from play stand bench to top bar: 20"
- Weight: Full set weighs approximately 41-45lbs.
- Shown in Natural.
- Available in Natural and Unfinished.
- Option for knotty pine or birch construction throughout, with birch wood dowels
On unfinished or natural knotty pine orders you may see small blueish streaks in the knotty pine which is called "blue stain". To learn more see the Materials page of the website. Streaks are small and light enough that when ordered in honey oak, espresso or painted they wont be noticeable.
- Since we manufacture all Little Colorado products in our own facility, they start out as raw wood, plywood, or MDF. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.
- Assembly required.
Play Stand Assembly Instructions
Canopy Assembly Instructions
Materials and Finish
- CARB 2 compliant birch plywood construction throughout when ordered in Natural or Unfinished birch.
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains so that our furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when first unpacked but will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
Please note, all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer or paint before use. Visit our page on working with unfinished toddler furniture to learn more.
- All products are made to order and typically take 3-5 business days to ship.
- Since we manufacture all Little Colorado products in our own facility, they start out as raw wood and birch. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.