Our Waldorf® Wooden Play Stands & Arches set includes two components and is a versatile creative play accessory for home or school use. The Play Stand is the finest quality product available in the market. Its tried and tested design is built out in solid knotty pine, buttressed with metal-to-metal connectors for long life and safety. The stand can be used alone or in sets of two with silk drapes and wooden clips.
The Waldorf® Wooden Play Stand product design is constructed with hardwood dowels and birch plywood. Combined with and without theArch, drapes, and wooden clips, it has been used for many years by Waldorf® School and others as a foundation for inventive play and learning.
Made in Denver, Colorado.
Features and Specifications of Our Waldorf Wooden Play Stands (Set of 2)
- Item #12
- 37 1/4"L x 13 1/2"W x 35 3/4"H(1 Stand)
- Distance from floor to bench: 14"
- Distance from bench to top bar: 20"
- Weight: Each stand weighs approximately 19-20lbs.
- Option for knotty pine or birch construction throughout, with birch wood dowels
- Available in Natural and Unfinished.
On unfinished or natural knotty pine orders you may see small blueish streaks in the knotty pine which is called "blue stain". To learn more see the Materials page of the website. Streaks are small and light enough that when ordered in honey oak, espresso or painted they wont be noticeable.
- Assembly required.
Materials and Finish
- CARB 2 compliant birch plywood construction when ordered in Natural or Unfinished birch
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains so that our furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when first unpacked but will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
Please note, all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer or paint before use. Visit our page on working with unfinished toddler furniture to learn more.
- All products are made to order and typically take 3-5 business days to ship.
- Since we manufacture all Little Colorado products in our own facility, they start out as raw wood or birch. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.