Our Sensory Table is designed and handmade in America to work with IKEA Trofast Bins. They are perfect for a wide variety of sensory play adventures. Sensory and imaginary play have become widely understood to be fundamental for brain development and these tables can accommodate most anything you can think of. Any size Trofast Bin will work, can be filled with water or anything else you can think of and are easily removed for clean-up.
We have sized the tables to be big enough for at least two toddlers to use together and in most cases four can make a real party of it! Extra leg lengths are available separately.
Looking to purchase (additional) Sensory Table legs? Click here!
- We pride ourselves in the highest quality craftsmanship you’ll find in a sensory tables, featuring premium grade domestic lumber, pocket screws, dado joints and tabletops that do not have any visible nails or screws.
- Our tables are made to fit in a box with minimal packing materials to have as small of an ecological impact on the Earth as possible.
- Made with domestically sourced, sustainable pine.
- Easy to Assemble – it takes about 5 minutes
- Hand crafted in Denver, Colorado
Features and Specifications
- Weight: approximately 26lbs,
- 35 1/2"L x 23 1/2"W, 13", 18" or 22"H.
- Knotty Pine construction throughout.
On unfinished or natural orders you may see small blueish streaks in the knotty pine which is called "blue stain". To learn more see the Materials page of the website.
- Ships partially assembled: simply place the legs in position and secure them with a wing nut.
Material and Finish:
- 100% sustainably forested, domestic pine legs and top frame.
- Table inserts are CARB 2 complaint melamine laminate MDF
- All Little Colorado finishes are non-toxic and safe for children.
- Please note, all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer or paint before use. Visit our page on working with unfinished toddler furniture to learn more.
- All products are made to order and typically take 3-5 business days to ship.