**All showroom sale pieces are sold as-is. They may have dings or scratches from being in the showroom; please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to see more pictures. These are final sale and ineligible for return.**
The Bertie Toy Box is an heirloom-quality, modern storage piece designed to look good in any room of the house and store lots of toys for the little ones in your life. Bertie is perfect for small spaces and can even double as an end table.
Bertie is designed by mom-of-two "Mod Mom" Kiersten Hathcock—winner of ABC's Shark Tank—and is made in Denver, Colorado.
- The Bertie Toy Box is made from premium, birch plywood.
- All our Baltic birch plywood is CARB 2 compliant, meaning that no added formaldehyde is present, and it is harvested from sustainable forests.
- The lift-off, puzzle-piece lid helps make putting toys away more fun.
- 16.75"L x 16.5"W x 14.5"H
The Bertie Toy Box is finished in a combination of clear lacquer and water-based, non-toxic Sherman Williams brand paint.
- Bertie ships almost completely assembled: just attach the castors.
- Castors make Bertie easy to move to where the play area is.
- Two of the four castors have brakes, so Bertie stays put when you want it to.
- Bertie weighs approximately 12 pounds.