**All showroom sale pieces are sold as-is. They may have dings or scratches from being in the showroom; please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to see more pictures. These are final sale and ineligible for return.**
The Treasure Chest provides all the benefits and style of our best-selling Captain’s Chest, but at a lower price and shipping cost (because the Captain's Chest ships fully assembled). The lid is all solid Knotty Pine construction, and the box is made from either solid pine or MDF, depending on the finish you choose.
Made in Denver, Colorado.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Item #53
- Laser-engraved with "TOYS" in Cooper Black font.
- Finish: Natural
- 29"L x 19"W x 18"H
- Inside dimensions: 26 1/4" x 16 1/2" x 12"
- Weight approximately 31lbs.
On unfinished or natural orders you may see small blueish streaks in the knotty pine which is called "blue stain". To learn more see the Materials page of the website. Streaks are small and light enough that when ordered in honey oak, espresso or painted they wont be noticeable.
- Because this chest uses the very best lid support available, the lid holds its position at any angle, thoroughly ensuring your toddler's safety.
- Your toddler's safety is further assured with cutout handles and a front finger cutout.
- Ships unassembled, with the exception of the lid, which is fully constructed.
MATERIALS AND FINISH
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains so that our furniture is non-toxic and safe for children.