**All showroom sale pieces are sold as-is. They may have dings or scratches from being in the showroom; please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to see more pictures. These are final sale and ineligible for return.**
Our One-Tier Toddler Shelf is designed to invite children to explore and choose between the various Montessori materials displayed for their use. Because they are so low to the ground, these shelves also offer support for aspiring toddlers who are trying to pull up. Importantly, the One-Tier Toddler Shelf is sturdy and well balanced: it will not tip over when kids use it to pull themselves up.
Made in Denver, Colorado.
Features and Specifications
- Item #M1TS
- Dimensions: 11.5" deep, 12" high and 30" long
- Gap between shelves is 10"
- Weight: 15 pounds.
- Natural finish
- Accessories in picture not included.
- Construction of 15mm Birch plywood
- Assembly required
Materials and Finish
- CARB-2 compliant Birch plywood construction throughout.
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains, so our furniture is non-toxic and safe for children.