Our Small Arts and Crafts Table is the perfect workspace for two to seven year olds. Because it is 8" shorter than our standard Arts and Crafts Table (all other dimensions are the same), it accommodates tight spaces well. The two drawers are perfect for storing crayons and pencils, and markers and cannot be pulled out accidentally. Our water-based, semi-gloss finish is easy to clean. This set is sold with two Open Back Chairs.
The Small Arts & Crafts Table and chairs may be ordered separately.
Made in Denver, Colorado.
Features and Specifications
- Item #: 4424
- Weight: Knotty Pine construction - approximately 23lbs, MDF construction - approximately 32lbs. Chairs are approximately 8lbs each.
- 28"L x 24"W x 23"H
- Shown in Natural.
On unfinished or natural orders you may see small blueish streaks in the knotty pine which is called "blue stain". To learn more see the Materials page of the website. Streaks are small and light enough that when ordered in honey oak, espresso or painted they wont be noticeable.
- The table needs minor re-assembly. Chairs are fully assembled.
Materials and Finish
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains so that our furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when first unpacked but will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
Please note, all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer or paint before use. Visit our page on working with unfinished toddler furniture to learn more.
- All products are made to order and typically take 3-5 business days to ship.
- Since we manufacture all Little Colorado products in our own facility, they start out as raw wood. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.