Our Small Arts & Crafts Table is 8" narrower than our standard Arts & Crafts table (all other dimensions are the same) and pairs well with two Solid Back Chairs, giving the set a distinctly rustic flavor. Two toddlers will fit perfectly while four would be snug. The drawers are ideal for storing crayons and pencils, and markers and cannot be pulled out accidentally.
The table may be ordered separately, as may the chairs.
Made in Denver, Colorado.
Features and Specifications
- Item #4422
- 28"L x 24"W x 23"H
- Weight: Knotty Pine construction - approximately 23lbs, MDF construction - approximately 32lbs. Chairs are approximately 8lbs each.
- Available in Natural, Espresso, Honey Oak, White, Pink, Lavender, Linen, Gray and Unfinished.
On unfinished or natural orders you may see small blueish streaks in the knotty pine which is called "blue stain". To learn more see the Materials page of the website. Streaks are small and light enough that when ordered in honey oak, espresso or painted they wont be noticeable.
- Table needs minor assembly. Chairs are fully assembled.
Materials and Finish
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains so that our furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when first unpacked but will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
Please note, all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer or paint before use. Visit our page on working with unfinished toddler furniture to learn more.
- All products are made to order and typically take 3-5 business days to ship.
- Since we manufacture all Little Colorado products in our own facility, they start out as raw wood. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.