This is the perfect toddler-sized picnic table for indoor and outdoor use. It is stable and sturdy enough to support 200 pounds and comes partially assembled, so completion is easy with a few bolts. The hardware provided is zinc and nickel plated for the best weather resistance. All three available colors are Sherwin Williams water-based latex house paint, so they are safe for your toddler. Because we don't use solvent-based paint, we recommend that you store the Toddler Picnic Table indoors when not in use in order to extend its life or use it on a covered porch or deck so it is not directly exposed to the elements. Our Natural finish is intended for indoors use. and will not hold up to the elements.
The Toddler Picnic Table pairs well with the Adirondack Chair, Adirondack Rocking Chair, and Adirondack End Table.
Made in Denver, Colorado.
Features and Specifications
- Item #144
- Knotty Pine construction throughout. We use reforested lodgepole pine from Montana that is SFI (Strategic Forestry Initiative) certified.
- 33" seat edge to seat edge x 29 3/4" wide table and benches x 22" top height.
- Weight: Approximately 24lbs.
- If ordered unfinished, be sure to finish the table before exposing it to outdoor conditions.
- Available in Unfinished, Natural, White, Green, and Red.
- Assembly required.
Materials and Finish
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains so that our furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when first unpacked but will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
Please note, all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer or paint before use. Visit our page on working with unfinished toddler furniture to learn more.
- All products are made to order and typically take 3-5 business days to ship.
- Since we manufacture all Little Colorado products in our own facility, they start out as raw wood. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.